Villa Olivia Winter Sports are open for the 2018-19 season
TUBING is Open during scheduled hours.
Tubing is VERY popular. Tickets are sold as first come first served, by availability, and are time stamped for two hours. Due to its popularity Snow Tubing may have a wait or it can possibly sell out for the day. Call 630-289-1000 before you come out to see if there will be a wait as the wait time can change very quickly. For updates on run availability and conditions call our snow phone at 630-540-4199.
Runs 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 (Chairlift), 11, 12 (Terrain Park), and Tubing are Open during scheduled hours.
All Lesson programs will take place as scheduled.
Please check the website for updates, and follow the Villa Olivia Winter Sports Facebook page.
Watch the BPD official facebook page and website for more information.
Downhill skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing are right here in your backyard. Villa Olivia is just a short drive from anywhere in the Chicagoland area. With 100% Snowmaking, Ski & Snowboard lessons for all levels, and rental equipment available, we have something for everyone. The hill includes seven runs, a chairlift, six rope tows, and a tubing hill with a new conveyor lift. Visit the Ski Lodge for all winter sport transactions including slope tickets, tube tickets, rentals, merchandise, lessons and lockers.
Snow Tubing Group Rate (15 +)
Please call 630-289-1000 to make a reservation.
All reservations must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance (depending on availability), with a signed contract and a $50 deposit.
- Reservations may be made for groups of 15 to 30 during our non-holiday hours of operation.
- Tube groups must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 15 participants.
- Groups of 50 to 100 may arrange a private tube time at a time that we are not open to the public and scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- On Thursday nights the group rate for snow tubing is $18 per person for a group of 15 or more.
- Groups/Birthday Parties may pre-order food & drinks from the Ski Cafe or Bar to be enjoyed before or after tubing.
- The Group Leader is responsible for the purchase and distribution of tickets for the group.
- Everything is a la carte for birthday parties.
- Reservations may be made for a minimum of 15 and maximum of 30 with a contract and a $50 deposit.
- Our Ski Cafe has open seating. We do not have a party room.
- The only food that may be brought in is a cake or cupcakes that you supply.
- Due to the high ceiling in the Ski Café/Emerald Room we do not allow balloons.
- Reservations for Pizza Parties may be made in advance.
- The regular rates apply to snow tubing groups.
- The only time we offer a discounted rate for a snow tubing group is on Thursday night.
Snow Tubing Waiver